kaw wat aquh gilewk

I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes,
AHA;D(Memang aku degil pon),
A little righteous and too proud,
I just want to find a way to compromise,
Cos I believe that we can work things out ,
I thought I had all the answers,
Never giving in,
But dear since you've gone,
I admit dat I was wrong ,
All I know is I'm lost without you ,
I'm not gonna lie ,
How am I gonna be strong without you,
I need you by my side,sumpa!
I keep trying to face the day,
Am I ever gonna get rid of these memory?
Everywhere I go,
I get so confused,
Very very confused,
You're the only thing that's on my mind,
Sure dear,only you;)
Ouh my beds so cold at night,
I miss you more each day,
Only you can make it right,
I need you by my side
If I could only hold you now,
Only you dear
Whoaaaa;D
Make the pain just go away
Can't stop the tears from running down my face,
Ouh gosh,dosh,mosh,
Iloveyou dear;)

TotallyDEdicatedTo: mohdsyafiqraili ngee~


Sedar.
Lame lame aku maken sedar,
Kau bukan untukku lagi,
Aku juga maken sedar yang aku tak perlukan kaw lagi,
Aku tak perlu kehadiran kaw disisi aku,

Cukup lama aku melalui hari hari sukar,
Melihat kaw bahagia dengan si dea,
Aku rela lepaskan kaw,
Aku tak mahu hatiku terus terluka,
Kerana terus terusan menunggumu.
Aku doakan kau bahagia dengan si dea,

Kepada permata hatimu,
Tolong jaga dea untukku,
Hanya itu ku pinta,
Aku harap moga korang bahagia.

Totally dedicated to allz of my classmate ;)jaja cyunk kowng sume

No comments:

Post a Comment