you & me

The problem is as much as i can't force eyu to love me,
& i also cant force myself to stop lovin eyu,

& If eyu love something, let it go,
If its comes back to eyu,its yours ;)
If its doesnt, it never was && its not meant to bee.

________________________________________________

Thenn..
I cry for the time that u almost mine,

I cry for the memories that i left behind,
I cry for the pain,the lost,the new,the old,
I cry for the time I thought i had you !!

&& when she finally forget eyu,
Dont you dare to remember OR find me !!

& she will fool everyone even you with her fake smile
and pretend laugh.

I wanna love eyu butt i better not touch.
I wanna hold you but my sense tell me to stop.

& I want you to noe, I still love you !!

P/S: True love is likee ghosts.
Which every bodyy talk about butt,
onlyy a few have seen itt !!

No comments:

Post a Comment